Lean Kanban Southern Europe 2015
Call for Proposals
Lean Kanban is about helping business to survive and grow in today’s climate of market pressure, dynamically changing customer needs, scarce resources, variety of technologies applied and other business matters. To do that, it is important to have a shared understanding of what is valuable and what is not, optimize the workflow and focus the effort on the targeted work in order to deliver it fast, detect risks and problems quickly and resolve them correctly, create and sustain the culture of continuous organizational improvement.
We would like that at the end of our conference all attendees go home recharged with new ideas and stronger motivation to improve their work outcomes, teams and organization.
As persons, talking to people who are going thought what we are facing, gives us energy and helps us revise and improve our solutions.
Therefore, we invite you to share your experience, most difficult challenges and discoveries. We want to hear your story and lessons learned, be it in the field of software engineering, services, marketing, industry or another one, private or public sector, small team or large enterprise.
Lots of people need strong scientific arguments before undertaking a new initiative. If you have interesting research results or findings from applying particular practices or dynamics, share them at the conference.
Relevant topics include:
- Getting started with Lean Kanban
- Scaling Lean Kanban
- Workflow management
- Project Management with Kanban
- Role evolution in Kanban organizations
- Managing organizational change
- Lean Kanban and other methods (CMMI, PMBoK, Agile, others)
- Using Lean Kanban in not IT domains
- Lean Product Development
- Lean Software Development
- Lean Kanban Risk management
- Budgeting in a Lean way
- Session (45 min)
- Short talks (~15 min)
Including but not limited to TED-style talks, Lightning Talks, Pecha Kuchas, Ignite Talks, etc.
- Workshops (90 min)
Please provide the following details for each one of your proposals:
- Your name
- Abstract / Short summary
- Learning outcomes (what will the audience have learned after your proposal)
- Target audience (who is the intended audience of your proposal)
- Your short bio
Proposals are accepted both in English and Spanish
Click here to submit your proposal online
- Deadline for Submissions: February 7th, 2015
- End of Review Process: February 27th, 2015
- Notification of Acceptance and Final Program online: March 1st, 2015
If you have any questions, please contact us
- via e-mail:
- About the program: teodora [at] berriprocess.com
- About the organization: agnes [at] leankanban.com
- via Twitter: @LeanKanbanSE
- via our web form: Contact