Welcome to Lean Kanban Southern Europe
Lean Kanban Southern Europe is part of the Global Conference Series of events dedicated to the adoption of Modern Management Methods that enable organizational evolution and boost business competitiveness.
We are committed to inspiring, creating and spreading ideas, real world experience and practical guidance that help managers at any level make better decisions.
- Meet thought leaders in variety of domains and learn from their experience
- Get powerful insights on how to apply Kanban in your organization to obtain sustainable improvements
- Interactive how-to sessions to answer your questions and provide guidance on your challenges
- Get in contact, exchange experience and get fresh ideas from active practitioners like you
- Meet Kanban product and service providers
- Enjoy an energizing and motivating event
LKSE15 topics include:
- Getting started with Lean Kanban
- Take your Lean Kanban initiative to the next level
- Lean Kanban analytics
- Managing organizational change
- Role evolution in Kanban organizations
- Lean Kanban and other methods (CMMI, PMBoK, Agile, others)
- Using Lean Kanban in not IT domains
The full-day program of keynotes, presentations, TED-style talks and how-to sessions is designated to explore topics, challenges and needs of Executive Managers, Software Development, Operations Directors, Program Managers, Project Managers, PMO Heads, Process Improvement Leaders, Team Leaders and Team Members, and everyone interested in Lean Kanban.
If you have any suggestions for any topic or conference activity, feel free to contact us. We would like to make LKSE15 your preferred event for 2015.
We are looking forward to meeting you at the LKSE15.
We are done You can find all conference presentations on the Program page and the videos on http://bit.ly/1F6iy5S. We would
Read the Rest…